[Kde-i18n-fa] Instructions

Behdad Esfahbod kde-i18n-fa@mail.kde.org
Sat, 29 Mar 2003 05:39:57 +0430 (IRST)

On Fri, 28 Mar 2003, Ali Bahar wrote:

> On Sat, Mar 29, 2003 at 01:32:58AM +0200, Aryan Ameri wrote:
> > sigrot? never heard of it. But I have been looking for a way to randomly
>
> It comes with debian, though it's so simple that you could install it
> anywhere. It just reads a file with all the sigs separated by blank
> lines. Then it just rotates thru them.

Well, so does it decide to give a higher priority to the
following signature itself?

"It's a hard decision, ... but we think the price is worth it".
Madelaine Albright, when asked on 60 Minutes about achieving US
aims at the cost of killing so many Iraqi children. Over 500,000 Iraqi
children have died as a direct result of the sanctions.

--
Behdad Esfahbod		9 Farvardin 1382, 2003 Mar 29
http://behdad.org/	[Finger for Geek Code]

In the corner of the dream was the man with the blue guitar
It had no strings but the music touched the stars