[Kde-i18n-fa] Instructions

Aryan Ameri kde-i18n-fa@mail.kde.org
Sat, 29 Mar 2003 01:32:58 +0200

On Saturday 29 March 2003 00:43, Ali Bahar wrote:
> On Fri, Mar 28, 2003 at 11:58:43PM +0200, Aryan Ameri wrote:
> > Oh I forgot to ask this? I like your new sig, is it patented and
>
> It's not mine. And it's not new: sigrot rotates them.
> ... But you _can_ pay me royalties if you want. ;-)

sigrot? never heard of it. But I have been looking for a way to randomly
choose between my sigs. Is this sigrot, part of Mutt (AFAIKC you use Mutt),
or is it an individual program which can be used with any mail reader?

Cheers

--

/* Those who do not understand Unix
 *are condemned to reinvent it, poorly */