[Kde-i18n-fa] mini-HOWTO

Aryan Ameri kde-i18n-fa@mail.kde.org
Thu, 27 Mar 2003 22:19:59 +0200

On Thursday 27 March 2003 18:34, Arash Zeini wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have added Aryan's howto to www.farsikde.org. Thanks Aryan for the great
> work.
> I urge translators to take a look at this howto.
>
> Please note that the howto still needs some modifications, which I will
> apply in the next few days. I will also link all the screenshots soon.

Thanks Arash, good job.
Just two things: 1) I guess it would be a nice idea to add version number to
the mini howto (Like all the documents which ESR publishes). This way, we can
keep track of the howto, and everyone will know when it is uptade.

And second thing, in my howto, I provided complete links to the bzip2 and deb
packages of the Farsi i18n package. Now in the posted howto, all I see is
just ftp.kde.org why is it so?

Cheers
--

/* Those who do not understand Unix
 *are condemned to reinvent it, poorly */