[Kde-i18n-fa] installing fonts

Aryan Ameri kde-i18n-fa@mail.kde.org
Wed, 19 Mar 2003 14:30:23 +0200

On Wednesday 19 March 2003 14:18, somo wrote:
> Hi,
> Dear Aryan,
> Yes installing fonts in Redhat is difficult, But in
> Mandrake 9.0 it is as easy as Windows.
> Also, about. the file .png, I should say that I
> couldn't load it in mandrake and redhat.
> Cheer..

I didn't say you can't install fonts in mandrake. I just said that ( like
redHat ) they have removed the font installer section from K Control Center.

And, BTW, I didn't have a problem loading those PNGs.

Maybe it would be better if Arah, uploads them somewhere.

Cheers
--

/* Those who do not understand Unix
 *are condemned to reinvent it, poorly */