[Kde-i18n-fa] Coordination

Arash Zeini kde-i18n-fa@mail.kde.org
Wed, 19 Mar 2003 11:54:25 +0330

Hi All,

This is an attempt to make things final.

3_1_BRANCH:
In my opinion it doesn't make sense to add new files to KDE 3_1_BRANCH. I
removed all fuzzies for this branch today and will continue to maintain thsi
branch myself.

HEAD or 3_2_BRANCH:
We should add new files like KWord, KMail and the like to HEAD only, since
this will be the upcoming KDE 3.2 release. Also debugging and other issues
will happen here.
So this is how I think we can/should do it.

- ArashB, Aryan and me will take care of kdebase. This will include revision,
removal of fuzzies and translation of new strings and files in kdebase.
- Anahita -> KMail
- Somo -> KWord
- Hamid Nouri -> cupsdconf.pot & katepart.pot in kdelibs directory level
- ArashZ kdelibs and other stuff

I suggest to send me a copy of what you translated at the end of each day, so
I can commit those.

Regarding CVS: you can use the commands I sent previously, just remember to
get everything from HEAD, and no other BRANCH.

Please give feedback if this is OK for all.

--
The FarsiKDE Project
www.farsikde.org