[Kde-i18n-fa] Hi again

Arash Bijanzadeh kde-i18n-fa@mail.kde.org
Wed, 19 Mar 2003 10:57:32 +0330

On Tuesday 18 March 2003 18:54, Anahita Fathipur wrote:
> Hi again
Hi dear,

> I think I can conribute in kmail or kword...
Great! Kmail will be yours then!
> but just like the other friend I don't know much about

I don't know what iyou working with. Do you ave KDE and kbael runnung on it?
Please give me some info aout it and then we can go on with it.

> CVS but the previous reply helped me too, can you
> please guid me how can I install farsi fonts??
You are better have a ttf font. You can get "Arial unicode ms" or even better
the font i just uploaded to linuxiran.org
Download it and go to "menu->setting->control center->system
administration->Font Installer" and it is straight forward.
For better result I recommend you to do it in administrator mode.

Cheers
Arash