[Kde-i18n-fa] Re:

Arash Bijanzadeh kde-i18n-fa@mail.kde.org
Mon, 17 Mar 2003 09:44:14 +0330

On Monday 17 March 2003 00:47, somo wrote:
> Hi,
Hi,
> About translating, regarding digest Vol1#63 (if me as
> a translatror is concerned):
It is pretty big, but if you like, you are! Congratulation!
> this is the msg: "I recommend to download all the
> files from the CVS".
> What does "all the files" means? KDE? or..
I couldn't remember this, but what i think: download the kdelibs nad base for
creating the dictionary and  rough translation and get the kword.pot for
translating.
And you don't need to use KDE3.1 if you can install kbable and type Farsi in
that, you got all you need.
The last thing i want to mention is about the subject of emails, please
correct it when you reply to a digest. It is really hard to keep track of
mails without a suitable subject.

> Thanks
Nothing!
Arash