[Kde-i18n-fa] please help me!

hamid nouri kde-i18n-fa@mail.kde.org
Sun, 16 Mar 2003 11:30:58 -0800 (PST)

--0-2046825550-1047843058=:40144

 Aryan Ameri <a.ameri@linuxiran.org> wrote:
On Sunday 16 March 2003 18:06, hamid nouri wrote:
> Hi,
> I have some problems with file sharing in network:
> the first probles is with Samba,
[...snip]

not to offend or anything, but i really think this should go into the
bna-linusiran mailing list not kde--i18n-fa

I mean, you tread doesn't have to do anything with localizing KDE into farsi.
does it?

Cheers
--
/* Those who do not understand Unix
are condemned to reinvent it, poorly

Aryan Ameri

Hi again

I knew that it is not proper TO field, after sending mail. anyway I really apologize and special thanks  to Mr Aryan Ameri for his mention.

But in order to kde localization:

I'll be very happy to do anything that I can for  Linux, because:

I'm proud to use Linux ;)

thanks again

H. Nouri

--0-2046825550-1047843058=:40144

<P>&nbsp;
<P>&nbsp;<B><I>Aryan Ameri &lt;a.ameri@linuxiran.org&gt;</I></B> wrote:
<BLOCKQUOTE style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #1010ff 2px solid">
<P>On Sunday 16 March 2003 18:06, hamid nouri wrote:<BR>&gt; Hi,<BR>&gt; I have some problems with file sharing in network:<BR>&gt; the first probles is with Samba,<BR>[...snip]<BR><BR>not to offend or anything, but i really think this should go into the <BR>bna-linusiran mailing list not kde--i18n-fa<BR><BR>I mean, you tread doesn't have to do anything with localizing KDE into farsi. <BR>does it?<BR><BR>Cheers<BR>-- <BR>/* Those who do not understand Unix <BR>are condemned to reinvent it, poorly <BR>-- UNDEAD Evil GNU/Linux */<BR><BR>Aryan Ameri</P>
<P>Hi again</P>
<P>I knew&nbsp;that&nbsp;it is not proper TO field, after sending mail. anyway I really apologize&nbsp;and special thanks &nbsp;to Mr Aryan Ameri for his mention.</P>
<P>But in order to&nbsp;kde localization:</P>
<P>I'll be very happy to do anything that I can for&nbsp; Linux, because:</P>
<P>I'm proud to use Linux ;)</P>
<P>thanks again </P>
--0-2046825550-1047843058=:40144--