[Kde-i18n-fa] Next most important apps?

Aryan Ameri kde-i18n-fa@mail.kde.org
Sun, 16 Mar 2003 14:55:51 +0200

On Sunday 16 March 2003 08:29, Arash Bijanzadeh wrote:
> Hi all,
> I think it is the time to decide about the next most important apps that we
> should translate. I think it is the time to hurry up, at the Eid most of
> people would bored enough to work on translatoin. I think the next
> applications should be :
> 1-kmail
> 2-kword
> 3- kpresenter
> What do you think?

Are these seperable? I thought we had to translate kdenetwork and koffice. Can
we translate individua programs? or shall we translate a package?

BTW, I would also think that kdemultimedia, or atleast noatun is important.

Cheers
--
/* Those who do not understand Unix
are condemned to reinvent it, poorly