[Kde-i18n-fa] Farsi KDE

Arash Zeini kde-i18n-fa@mail.kde.org
Sat, 15 Mar 2003 13:51:39 +0330

On Saturday 15 March 2003 11:13, Reza wrote:

> Hi.
>
> I have some expriences on X Windows programming with
> openlook on Sun Solaris (Sun Mariner 8i) and making a
> simple farsi font for an editor based on VFont file
> format.
>
> maybe I can do something on translating KDE to farsi.

Why translate, if you can make fonts :)

Yes, we are really in need of some good fonts. It would be great if someone
could do some (re)search on availabe Arabic Unicode fonts, to see if there is
any new development going on somewhere and if we can use some of these fots
for Farsi.
We should then update the Resources link on farsikde.org.

Any volunteers?

Greetings,
Arash
--