[Kde-i18n-fa] New HOWTO

Aryan Ameri a.ameri at linuxiran.org
Mon Jun 30 01:57:30 CEST 2003

On Friday 27 June 2003 12:04, Zoup wrote:
> On Wednesday June 25 2003 12:57 pm, Arash Zeini wrote:
> > Dear All,
> >
> > Abbas Izad has kindly provided us with a typing howto in Farsi,
> > which he translated from Aryan's translation howto. You can find it
> > here:
> >
> > http://www.farsikde.org/writing.php
> >
> > Please have a look at it and let us know if you have any feedback.
> >
> > Many thanks to Aryan and Abbas.
> >
> > Greetings,
> > Arash
>
> maybe a link to http://corefonts.sf.net as well as
> http://linuxiran.org be good for downloading fonts :)

I actualy wanted to mention this to Arash Zeini, but forgot to do so
before his trip. Anyway, I will mention this to him once he gets back.

I want to suggest to give Zoup and Abbas write access to bna-linuxiran
cvs directory. That cvs repository hosts the original version of this
document, and by giving write access to you guys, you will be able to
change it your self.

for now, pleae go and subscribe at Savannah. (If you haven't already
done).

I will discuss this with Arash next week. This we can work in a more
efficent way.

Cheers

--
/* "It only takes 20 years for a liberal to become a
conservative without changing a single idea."