[Kde-i18n-fa] FarsiKDE screenshots

Arash Zeini a.zeini at farsikde.org
Fri Jun 27 18:33:13 CEST 2003

On Friday 27 June 2003 13:16, Aryan Ameri wrote:

> On Friday 27 June 2003 08:08, Abbas Izad wrote:
> > Hi
> >
> > I don't know if this needs any debate but I think it would be nice if
> > we could put some screenshots of kde with farsi interface on the site
> > soon, don't you think?
> I have some FarsiKDE screenshots ready at hand. Arash Z, do you also
> agree that we should put some screenshots on farsikde.org ?

I think there are screenshots to FarsiKDE on KDE's main pahe (www.kde.org).
But I am not sure where they exactl were. I think on i18n.kde.org!
In order to save bandwidth I would prefer to update those and then link to
that page.

So feel free to make some new ones so we update that site.

> > perhaps mirroring "some" translated KDE's
> > original site (those with useful information) instead of links to
> > them!
> I didn't get this part.

Again the problem would be partly bandwidth. This way we save bandwidth and
have everything at hand.
Is this what you meant, Abbas?

The FarsiKDE Project