[Kde-i18n-fa] New HOWTO

Aryan Ameri a.ameri at linuxiran.org
Wed Jun 25 12:53:41 CEST 2003

On Wednesday 25 June 2003 11:27, Arash Zeini wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> Abbas Izad has kindly provided us with a typing howto in Farsi, which
> he translated from Aryan's translation howto.

Kudos to Abbas.

>You can find it here:
>
> http://www.farsikde.org/writing.php
>
> Please have a look at it and let us know if you have any feedback.

Some feedback:
IMHO Keyboard should be translated "Safhe Kelid". It has been like this
all trough KDE. Why did you use "Takhte Kelid" here?

Screenshots should be taken from a standard KDE 3.1 The KDE that The KDE
ships, is a bit different from the one that Mandrake, RedHat, SuSE, and
others ship. In order to avoid favouring a specific distro, we should
use original KDE screenshots, not those form Mandrake.

I can provide such screenshots, if everyone agree to replace those
Mandrake Screenshots.

> Many thanks to Aryan and Abbas.

And to Arash.

Cheers

--
/* "It only takes 20 years for a liberal to become a
conservative without changing a single idea."