[Kde-i18n-fa] Re: [linuxiran] farsi linux site

Arash Zeini a.zeini at farsikde.org
Tue Jun 24 23:45:12 CEST 2003

On Tuesday 24 June 2003 21:44, Behdad Esfahbod wrote:

> Mr Roozbeh Pournader from the FarsiWeb project at Sharif
> University of Technology has provided his word list and around
> 3000 translated messages of kde-base to Mr Arash Zeini long time
> ago, which Arash Zeini has wrote that he has used around 25% of
> the messages.

Dear Behdad,

Correction: Mr. Pournader did not provide a single translated string for
kdebase. kdebase was entirely translated by FarsiKDE translators. Are you
talking about kdelibs maybe?

Note: In an hostile attempt to take over the FarsiKDE project Mr. Pournader
provided kdelibs, which was rejected by the KDE translator's team.
I am not sure if the file we based kdelibs upon contained 25% of his
translations but after many reviews and revisions I doubt that even a small
percentage of his translations remain in that package.

> BTW, RedHat 9 has GNOME translations from Roozbeh Pournader too.

Congratulations! Great work.

Hope to see more progress on your side.

Greetings,
Arash