[Kde-i18n-fa] Release Schedule

Aryan Ameri a.ameri at linuxiran.org
Sun Jun 22 13:14:27 CEST 2003

According to
http://developer.kde.org/development-versions/koffice-1.3-release-plan.html
KOffice 1.3 will be released on August this year. This means guys, that
we don't have much time to do our revision and possibly add things to
it.

I strongly advice all translators to download KOffice 1.3 Beta 2, and
test it's Farsi translation. Only by using it, can we find bugs and
inconsistencies in it. It is very important for all translators to
download KOffice 1.3 and USE it. then solve the inconsistencies and
bugs that they see in the translation.

KDE 3.2 release schedule was recently released. according to
http://developer.kde.org/development-versions/kde-3.2-release-plan.html
it should be released on December this year. That leaves us plenty of
time to work on it, after we finish the job of KOffice 1.3

So now, we have about 45 days, to work on KOffice.

Arash Zeini, as for me myself, I will start heavily working on KOffice
1.3 from early July.

Cheers

--
/* You can always count on Americans to do the
right thing; - after they've tried everything else.