[Kde-i18n-fa] autoconf,automake

Payam bahraini p_bahraini at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 18 00:33:35 CEST 2003

Hi there,

I wanted to compile kde 3.1 packages after configuring qt-copy, I started with kdesupport.

When i wanted to make -f Makefile.cvs, I got the error : " autoconf 2.52,2.53,2.54 needed ". So, i downloaded autoconf 2.54 source rpm and compiled it.

Again trying to make, i got the error " automake 1.6 needed ". I downloaded its source rpm and tried to configuring it, but it also gave the same error "autoconf 2.52 needed".

What I must do for it?

Tnx in advance,
Payam Bahraini