[Kde-i18n-fa] Languages

Aryan Ameri a.ameri at linuxiran.org
Wed Jul 30 14:45:02 CEST 2003

On Wednesday 30 July 2003 14:19, Arash Zeini wrote:
> On Wednesday 30 July 2003 14:41, Aryan Ameri wrote:
> > On Wednesday 30 July 2003 11:10, Arash Zeini wrote:
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > I am searching for translations for these two languages:
> > >
> > > Gaelic (Scots)"
> > > msgstr "گالیسی"
> > >
> > > msgid "Gallegan"
> > > msgstr "Gallegan
> > >
> > > Any idea if "gaalici" is OK?
> >
> > It should be OK, regarding how we usually translate language names
> > in Farsi.
> >
> > But we won't be sure, unless we ask an expert.
> >
> > BTW I guess you have tried dictionaries and encyclopedias right?
>
> Yes, no entry in the ones we have.

Which brings me to the subject that maybe those dictionaries which you
have there are not complete, and maybe our project is in need of a
better one! (Disclaimer: I have no idea what would be the better one,
but from personal experience I know that those dictionaries which you
have are lacking many things.)

Cheers

--
/*  This time I will try to put