[Kde-i18n-fa] Testing pgAdmin3 Persian RTL display

Jean-Michel POURE jm.poure at freesurf.fr
Fri Jul 4 12:19:18 CEST 2003

Dear Friends,

Abbas Izad kindly translated the first 20 entries of pgadmin3.po file into
Persian using KDE Babelfish. The files are encoded in UTF-8.

Congratulations, your translations seem display well !!!

The fonts on my RedHat 9 desktop sometimes seem too big (Cancel button filled
for example). If you are using better fonts, do not hesitate to give me
references and I will create the required RPMs for various GNU/Linux
platforms (not before a few days, I have too much work going on).

Persian is an important language. Thank you very much for your help. We are
delighted...

Cheers,
Jean-Michel