[Kde-i18n-fa] On behalf of Mohammad Souroushian

Aryan Ameri kde-i18n-fa@mail.kde.org
Sat, 25 Jan 2003 22:54:35 +0330

--Boundary-00=_zRuM+48pfncodjp

Hi,
I've downloaded farsi font (unifont.pcf). How can I
install and use it?
Also, according to the previous digest email, I tried
to change my keyboard map (in RedHat 8.0) to iranian,
but in control centre - keyboard, there was no option
to choose iranian keyboard map. (I chose farsi and
arabic languages when installing RedHat 8.0) What
should I do?
Thanks,
Yours.

--
"Dismiss the weak and inferior, embrace the
 Evil and Possess your Box  before the beast

Aryan