[Kde-i18n-fa] Re: Kde-i18n-fa digest, Vol 1 #49 - 1 msg

Aryan Ameri kde-i18n-fa@mail.kde.org
Sat, 25 Jan 2003 16:33:54 +0330

On Saturday 25 January 2003 12:57, mohammad soroushian wrote:
> Hi Arash,
> A lot of thanks for your help, but sorrily I coudn't
> get your email attachment, the email was very long and
> buge in size and I couldn't understand it. (no
> attachment was there).
> Anyway, again thanks

Well, the problem is with your email client (yahoo). Yahoo! thinks that it's
too smart, and tries to open some attachments, that it thinks is alright, but
apparently it is not that smart, and things like this happen.

Don't you have a real ( POP3) mail account?

Cheers

--
/* If you don't fight for your freedom,
* you don't deserve it. */