[Kde-i18n-fa] Farsi word processing

Aryan Ameri kde-i18n-fa@mail.kde.org
Sat, 8 Feb 2003 14:06:16 +0330

On Saturday 08 February 2003 04:28, Rapheal Kaplan wrote:
> > Well, it is really easy to install and use it, using
> > KDE Control Center's Font
> > Installer. No compilation at all is needed.
>
>   Font Installer?  I have not seen that in my control
> center.  Maybe because I am running Red Hat 8.0?

It is in adminstrative section in K Control Center. But no wonder Redhat might
have removed it, because when you are using Redhat (specially 8.0), you don't
have a full KDE at you hand.

RedHat is definitly not the best distro, for KDE lovers.

> > And yes, as Arash Zeini noted, KOffice works best.
> > OOo still has problems with
> > all right to left languages, though it's developers
> > say that this will soon
> > be resolved.
>
>   It doesn't even write right to left!

It will soon. It is in CVS, and will find it's way in to next feature release.

--
"Dismiss the weak and inferior, embrace the
 Evil and Possess your Box  before the beast

Aryan