[Kde-i18n-fa] (no subject)

Aryan Ameri kde-i18n-fa@mail.kde.org
Sat, 8 Feb 2003 14:03:41 +0330

On Saturday 08 February 2003 08:14, zilinex wrote:
> Hi friends.
>  there are no problem in mozilla-1.0.1 and later to
> type Peh,Geh,and Tcheh under both mandrake and RH.
>  also i have no problem in mandrake 9.0 and 9.1.all
> qt widgets support right to left and farsi correctly.
> best wishes

=D9=91 I have had Mozilla 1.0.1, 1.02, 1.1, 1.2, 1.2.1, 1.3.a, ... you name=
 it. And=20
I have never been able to type many farsi characters in it, including Peh a=
nd=20
Zheh. I hae tried Mandrake, RedHat, Debian, and some others, with same=20
results.

Cheers
=2D-=20
"Dismiss the weak and inferior, embrace the=20
 Evil and Possess your Box  before the beast=20
 that has been unleashed upon you"
                        -UNDEAD EvilEntity Linux

Aryan