[Kde-i18n-fa] Farsi word processing

Aryan Ameri kde-i18n-fa@mail.kde.org
Sat, 8 Feb 2003 03:59:06 +0330

On Saturday 08 February 2003 03:11, Rapheal Kaplan wrote:
> > You achieve best results when you use KWord with
> > Arial Unicode M$.
>
>   Thanks.  We still haven't had much luck getting the
> font to work.  We were hoping to be able to do this
> without the need to compile anything.

Well, it is really easy to install and use it, using KDE Control Center's Font
Installer. No compilation at all is needed.

And yes, as Arash Zeini noted, KOffice works best. OOo still has problems with
all right to left languages, though it's developers say that this will soon
be resolved.

cheers
--
"Dismiss the weak and inferior, embrace the
 Evil and Possess your Box  before the beast

Aryan