[Kde-i18n-fa] FarsiKDE

Aryan Ameri a.ameri at linuxiran.org
Wed Dec 31 14:03:52 CET 2003

On Monday 29 December 2003 11:00, Arash Partow wrote:
> The sad thing is that it takes the lives of over 45000 people to get
> this kind of attention....

Very true indeed.

I sent the original article myself to slashdot. The story that I
submited to slashdot was much more complete (and correct) than the one
that later appeared in slashdot. At the time, the editors rejected my
story, for whatever the resons.

A couple of days passed, the unfortunate earthquake occured, which took
everyone in the world by shock, and then they posted the story on
slashdot.

It doesn't take a genious to find out why my original story was
rejected, and why the story later showed up on slashdot after the
earthquake.

This just once more proved my theory (actualy it is my late granfather's
theory): American's brains are limited to what they see on the TV.

Sad indeed.

/*  Trademarks, Copyrights, Patents, etc are all loans from the public
domain. They are not a property ('intellectual' or otherwise.) */