[Kde-i18n-fa] new consultant

Platoali platoali at gawab.com
Tue Dec 23 09:56:53 CET 2003

Another thing is the abrivations like MDN (message disposition notification)
and many others. what should we translate them. We have the abbrivations like
naja or nezaja but we pronounce them like a words. Should I use the english
abrivation or make a farsi  one for example atap (for etaliheye tartib payam)
or alef.te.pe or do not use any abrivation at all.

best regards
platoali