[Kde-i18n-fa] new consultant

Arash Partow arash at partow.net
Mon Dec 22 12:31:23 CET 2003

Hi,

Well to be honest there was 1 or 2 questions I would like to
have put to him, but I thought because I wasn't doing translations
that it might be better to only give questions from people who
were in the thick of it and who encountering real problems etc,

my questions really don't have much to do with translations they
have more to do with the phonetic structure of Persian at
different eras in time, if you see that there aren't any questions being
asked by the core translators group, then mail me and I can mail
you the questions I would like to put to him.

I think the old addage is a student wont ask questions in class if

1. they know the topic so well that they have no
   questions to ask

2. they have no idea about the topic and hence have no idea what
   things can or can not be asked about the topic.

Anywayz get back to me.

Regards

Arash

PS-1: Arash Z you haven't yet answered my e-mail about
your "Concise Pahlavi Dictionary".... ;)

Be one who knows what they don't know,
Instead of being one who knows not what they don't know,
Thinking they know everything about all things.
http://www.partow.net