[Kde-i18n-fa] new consultant

Arash Partow arash at partow.net
Sun Dec 21 22:05:41 CET 2003

Please don't, I was very much looking forward to hearing about
the discussions you were going to have with professor Kazazi,
seeing as though nobody spoke about the discussions on  the ML
that were had months ago with the lovely lady for the cultural
center I think it is more than "necessary" if not obligatory to
now have this conversation with professor Kazazi. :)

On the topic of thread stealing I think we should befinger and
then dip the stubs of the finger into a vat of boiling hot oil
of anyone that steals other peoples threads on the ML. This is
a serious crime not only to humanity but to the universe as a
whole, and is intolerable and just plain inexcusable. I think
Arash Z. can place that into the Farsi-KDE constitution under
section 6.66 "Unruly behaviour" , I will also attempt make a
motion to move the bill into the senate as soon as possible
obviously I'll need a two-3rds bipartisan approval from the
congress, so here is hoping my motion is not denied :D

Be one who knows what they don't know,
Instead of being one who knows not what they don't know,
Thinking they know everything about all things.
http://www.partow.net