[Kde-i18n-fa] new consultant

Kaveh Mousavi ikomikara at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 20 07:50:28 CET 2003

--- Shahram Emadi <s_emadi at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hi Everybody,
>
> How can I know more about the activities of this
> group.
>
> Also, As a web designer with windows experience, how
> can Farsi-KDE-Linux gets my attention?
>
> Stated otherwise, to develop Farsi/Arabic  Sites on
> Linux hosts where should I go?  How should I get rid
> of Microsoft?
>
> --E-mad-i

As a web-developer Farsi in linux will just take you
attention when you want to design a farsi page in
linux, and Farsi-KDE (linux has nothing to do here) is
about translating KDE environment to Farsi, to be used
our children before learning english/farsi fan
users/...,

For designing farsi pages you can enable farsi
keyboard  in your desktop(Gnome or KDE) and then use
some designer or editor like Quanta-Plus, Bluefish(my
choice) or even use Dream-Weaver here in GNU/Linux by
WINe (WINdows Emulator),

I have not used MS system, except for checking my
designed pages in IE for more 2 years,

Oh,rasti, as a designer do you make any javascript? if
yes mozilla can be you true love, it has

Javascript Console: to see a detailed list of
scripting error, so many useful and not similar to
those meaningless IE notification

Javascript Debuger: To debug your code and see its
whole DOM and structures and available scripts and you
can set breakpoint and ...(IE has no similar
capabality), I nearly fainted when I found it. so easy
to use,

link to debuger:
Homepage: http://www.mozilla.org/projects/venkman/
screenshots:
http://www.hacksrus.com/~ginda/venkman/screenshots/venkman-20020721.png
http://www.hacksrus.com/~ginda/venkman/screenshots/venkman-20020626.png
http://www.hacksrus.com/~ginda/venkman/screenshots/

you can join our other list if you want to discuss
about these contexts
http://mail.nongnu.org/mailman/listinfo/bna-linuxiran
this is a general list,
regards,