[Kde-i18n-fa] A real Open Source Movement

Hossein falaki at ce.sharif.edu
Thu Aug 21 22:41:19 CEST 2003

I am very happy to see such "Open Source" people in my own deserted
country. And I would be more happy to cooperate with such people. So for
the beginnig send me a list of things wich are to be done, considaring
this fact that my special field of interest is Security and Networking.
I also have some Ideas about making a simplified Farsi Bash! exactly. so
this is going to be a tutor farsi bash who understands farsi commands and
along with some jokes and sweet sentences teaches the newbie user to get
prepered to use the real shell.

Yours, Hossein