[Kde-i18n-fa] Fwd: [IUST_Computer_78] Fwd: WORST VIRUS EVER--CNNANNOUNCED!

Payam bahraini p_bahraini at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 17 00:24:31 CEST 2003

Hi all,

I do apologize for my bounce mail. I didn't know that
this is a hoax not a real virous. And 'cause I'm
challenging with the most professional virous I've
ever seen ( Blaster ) , I thought that this might be
something like that, dangerous and effective.

As you know, if we did know the way that we could
prevent it from the attacks, it wouldn't be so
destructive.

Thanks from Aryan and the people who defend my mail.
As I said i tried to inform you the possible attack.

Have a virousless life.

Payam Bahraini

Pbahr at FarsiLinux.org
IranLinProg Moderator