[Kde-i18n-fa] Fwd: [IUST_Computer_78] Fwd: WORST VIRUS EVER--CNNANNOUNCED!

Arash Partow arash at partow.net
Sat Aug 16 19:49:23 CEST 2003

Aryan,

Initially, when people that have no knowledge or experience join technical
discussion groups, due to their inabilities to offer something to the group, try
and find some avenue to contribute.

You shouldn't be abusive to their postings, let them contribute what they know
best,  but also try to direct them without any duress, allow them to learn what
is and is not acceptable as far as posting to the group(s) etc instead of being
all blameful...

One interesting thing I saw from the e-mail was the number of Iranian people
with university based e-mails, don't you think farming those e-mails and sort
of like informing them about this project may be somewhat a good idea?

Anywayz Arash is right, no need to be so brute, for I'm sure before you used
a "nix you must have used an "ates...

Arash

Be one who knows what they don't know,
Instead of being one who knows not what they don't know,
Thinking they know everything about all things.
http://www.partow.net