[Kde-i18n-fa] RFP:"Farsi Linux Bootable Demo CD " Announced !!

Payam bahraini p_bahraini at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 12 06:33:11 CEST 2003

Hi dear all,

Sharif University AICTC (Director of Farsi Linux, As
you know) has announced the RFP for Farsi Linux
Bootable Demo CD at farsiLinux.org .

As I reviewed it in a glance, WE ( joint effort of
linuxiran and FarsiKDE and maybe the honourable
sponsor, Chapar Shabdiz Co. ) are one of the best
choices to do it.

I'm ready to do my best to help IRAN reach this goal.

This is my Resume :

* C++ Programmer ( Not experienced it in Linux )
* Delphi Programmer ( Ready to experience with Kylix )
* Software Project Manager,Analyst,Designer
* Experienced in UML and Rational Unified Process
(RUP)
* Research Assistant in Software Engineering field at
IUST ( Elm o Sanat )
* BS Student of Software Engineering at 9th
semester.(I'll graduate the coming semester )

Please respond me as soon as possible because an
explanatory meeting about this project will be held
SAT (82/5/25) at Sahrif University.

Payam Bahraini