[Kde-i18n-fa] Mailing list

Arash Zeini a.zeini at farsikde.org
Wed Apr 30 22:36:38 CEST 2003

Hi All,

We have really tried hard to revive the good old LinuxIran mailing list, but
with no significant success.
So, with your permission, I will just add all the current members of the
FarsiKDE ML to LinuxIran as well. I think there are enough interesting topics
that we can discuss over there.
I hope you agree with this brute force method!

And I suggest that we take a new word into our vocabulary for times we talk
about Windoze in Farsi. We have a bunch of words in English to make fun about
Windoze but not really in Farsi. So I suggest we use "wingooze" :)
Do you have other suggestions? Let's collect some :)

Greetings,
Arash
--
The FarsiKDE Project