[Kde-i18n-fa] Re: SuSE CDs

Arash Zeini a.zeini at farsikde.org
Wed Apr 30 15:28:03 CEST 2003

On Wednesday 30 April 2003 14:12, you wrote:

[...]

> I am working on kspread, I don't remember who was
> working on it. About kspread I have not started its
> tranlation because of some busy month. Please tell me
> if I must give it to other hands.
>
> Thank you so much,
> KMZ

So it seems that KSpread is free too. And since nobody claims responsibility
for KWord, we declare it for free as well :)

I guess Abbas is interested in one of these files. So please take one and let
us know, which one you take. Just note that KWord is higher on the pririty
list.

Greetings,
Arash
--