[Kde-i18n-fa] Dictionaries

Aryan Ameri a.ameri at linuxiran.org
Tue Apr 29 16:27:42 CEST 2003

On Tuesday 29 April 2003 15:15, Abbas Izad wrote:
> Hi
>
> Is there any good/free Eng->Farsi dictionary software available on
> the net?

Short answer: NO.
Longer answer, which also leads to the same result: The University of
Isfahan once developed such a software. Ofcourse it was incomplete, and
they only provided Mandrake 7.x RPM, with no source code, which means
no one running anything other than Mandrake 7.x (3 years old) would be
able to run that software. still, Google is your friend.

Cheers
--
/* Mom, I'm not viewing porn late at night; really,
I'm just at slashdot, reading myself blind */