[Kde-i18n-fa] kppp is now translated

Aryan Ameri a.ameri at linuxiran.org
Sun Apr 27 19:58:34 CEST 2003

On Sunday 27 April 2003 18:34, Abbas Izad wrote:
> Hi
>
> I have finished translation of kppp. I guess it should be sent to
> Arash. Arash: could you send me your email?

Wow Great! So, we have found a translation machine.

Neway, If you took a look at the end of any message, you could fhave
found this note:

Which would have directed you the list's archive. And there you could
easily find his email address. Or if you went to the i18n section of
KDE and then went to the farsi section, again you could easily find his
email address. Any of these methods would have been easier than sending
an email to the list. Bandwidth is important you see !! :-d

But anyway, after so much bashing, let me give you his email address ;-)
it's <a.zeini at farsikde.org>

Cheers
--
/* Mom, I'm not viewing porn late at night; really,
I'm just at slashdot, reading myself blind */