[Kde-i18n-fa] report(desktop_koffice)

Aryan Ameri a.ameri at linuxiran.org
Wed Apr 23 20:38:19 CEST 2003

On Wednesday 23 April 2003 15:33, yashar bizhanzadeh wrote:
> hi
> i am translating desktop_koffice
> total :264
> untranslated:25
> fuzzy:2

Well done !

> i have a problem whith som string such as
> palm Document

Here Palm is the name of the office suite, which is used in Palm OS, the
operating system for Palm Inc's PDAs. So, you shall not translate palm
here (as it's the name of a company) and just translate it as "sanade
palm"

> illustrator import filter

Again, illustrator is the name of a produce from Adobe Inc. So translate
it as "Safi voroodi illustrator".

> impress import filter

Impress is the name of the presentation software in OpenOffice.org So
again "Safi voroodi Impress".

> docBook import filter

"docBook is also the name of a special file format. Translate it as
"Safi voroodi dokbook".

> Metafile

You can find it if you look at the translation database. We have used
"Abar Parvandeh" for this.

> document encryption layer and "decryption layer"

"Layeye ramzine Saziye Sanad" va "Layeye Ramz Goshayi".

Cheers

--
/* Mom, I'm not viewing porn late at night; really,
I'm just at slashdot, reading myself blind */