[Kde-i18n-fa] problem with some strings

Aryan Ameri a.ameri at linuxiran.org
Sat Apr 19 16:13:59 CEST 2003

On Saturday 19 April 2003 01:27, Zoup wrote:
> > And also, can someone please help me with my cvs access problem?
> > Can anyone access the KDE anoncvs?

> i have update my cvs directory without any problem , check config
> files !

Well, it seems the KDE guys fixed the problem with anoncvs on 17 April.
Anyway,  I updated my repository and checked those strings which you
mentioned in the koffice file. I have no idea about them and they seem
to be weird.

Maybe arash Z should ask about them in the kde-i18n mailing list

Cheers

--
/* Impeach God */
			--RMS