[Kde-i18n-fa] Report

Aryan Ameri a.ameri at linuxiran.org
Wed Apr 9 15:53:16 CEST 2003

On Wednesday 09 April 2003 14:40, Arash Bijanzadeh wrote:
> No One sent the material! :-(

ّ I think someone should first design the page, and what is going to be
included in there. then you should ask for documents from the
translators.

e.g I personaly was interested in the idea, but I don't know what
material shall I send.

Cheers
--
/* My name is Jehovah. I have a special plan to save the universe, but
because of heavenly security reasons I can't tell you what that plan