[Kde-i18n-fa] translating

Arash Zeini a.zeini at farsikde.org
Sat Apr 5 21:05:27 CEST 2003

On Saturday 05 April 2003 15:08, Aryan Ameri wrote:

> On Saturday 05 April 2003 13:15, Arash Zeini wrote:
> > On Saturday 05 April 2003 14:23, Aryan Ameri wrote:
> > > Great, so KWord and KSpread and KMail and KPresenter are being
> > > taken of.
> > >
> > > So what about me? ;-)
> >
> > There is plenty of files, enough for whole Iran to translate :)
>
> I know, I am specially interested in noatun, as I use it in my everyday
> life. But aside from that:
>
> Who is going to take care of Kdebase and Kdelibs?

You, ArashB and me were supposed to do this. I have done some updates for the
3.1.BRANCH and I think I did also something for th 3.2 branch. A problem, the
old one, with my KBabel stopped me continuing. I will resume.

> And I guess it was agreed that, all translators send back their
> translations at the end of each day, for you to commit to CVS.
>
> So why can't I see anything in the CVS?

I have not received any files yet. I hope that they will come sooner or later.
Meanwhile I think it is better not to send the files at the end of the day,
but after a substantial part has been translated. Otherwise it will be
difficult to take care of the CVS issues.

Greetings,
Arash

--
The FarsiKDE Project