[Kde-i18n-fa] translating

Aryan Ameri a.ameri at linuxiran.org
Sat Apr 5 14:45:37 CEST 2003

On Saturday 05 April 2003 13:37, Zo up wrote:
> >Great, so KWord and KSpread and KMail and KPresenter are being taken
> > of.
> >
> >So what about me? ;-)
>
> and what about me ? :)
> is a priority list exist for the project ?

Well, not exactly, but it is better translate most popular applications
at the moment. And Please, edit your subject lines when you reply to
digests.

Arash B, how is the work on the jalali calender going? Will we be able
to see this calender in KDE 3.2?

Cheers

--
/* My name is Jehovah. I have a special plan to save the universe, but
because of heavenly security reasons I can't tell you what that plan