[Kde-i18n-fa] Welcome...

Arash Zeini kde-i18n-fa@mail.kde.org
Sat, 17 Aug 2002 15:16:50 +0430

=2E..to FarsiKDE's new mailing list.=20

The FarsiKDE project has a new home at:

www.farsikde.org.=20

With the exception of some minor updates, it is still the same site.

I would like to invite everybody interested to participate in the transla=
tion=20
process. Please consider the move to the new site and mailing list as a n=
ew=20
beginning for the project.

I have written a mini-INFO page for those who may need some information t=
o get=20
started:

http://www.farsikde.org/guide.html (Feedback is welcome)

Our translated files are available from the main KDE CVS.

I would like to thank Thomas and Stephan for their support and all other=20
activists at KDE who made this possible.

Hoping for a better and more constructive cooperation.

Best wishes,
Arash Zeini