[Kde-i18n-fa] I have been working with Linux for about 2 years

Arash Zeini kde-i18n-fa@mail.kde.org
Thu, 26 Sep 2002 09:47:09 +0330

On Wednesday 25 September 2002 13:13, Elyas Khameneh wrote:

> Well,
> Thank You, I have Installed KDE 3, and I have also visited
> www.farsikde.org, I have been working with linux for two years,
> and I have also worked with linux system programming and KDevelope, but=
 yet
> I have no understanding of the KDE "human language" system,
> Just Look at my problem this way:
> Assume one wants to write a farsi program in kde, what are the steps th=
at
> are involved in this process,

In addition you can have a look at any KDE application. The way they work=
, is=20
exactly the way it will work for Farsi. I.e. any application you write fo=
r=20
Farsi would always be an internationalized application if you work with t=
he=20
gettext method, which I would really recommend.

> Before I knew your group, I assumed that Linux has no place in Iran,
> But now I know that there are people that are intrested in the GPL.

--=20
The FarsiKDE Project
http://www.farsikde.org