[Kde-i18n-fa] Translating kate

Aryan Ameri kde-i18n-fa@mail.kde.org
Sun, 6 Oct 2002 11:38:56 +0000

Well, if Amin is workin on Kate, I can work on something els in the meant=
ime.

Let's say what about kcmkonsole.po ?

Cheers
--=20
Information should be freely accessable to anyone in any format.The inter=
net=20
revoloution couldn't have happened with laws such as the DMCA. Thus the=20
community should stop ignoring these critical issues, and to stand up aga=
inst=20
invading the basic rights of human beings.

Aryan

On Sunday 06 October 2002 06:11 am, Arash Zeini wrote:
> On Sunday 06 October 2002 03:43, Aryan Ameri wrote:
> > Hi there:
> > I was looking forward to translate kate.
> > Is it available for me Arash? Has any part of it been translated yet?
>
> I am copying Amin. He was translating Kate. He will be able to give you
> further information on the status. Maybe you could give him a helping h=
and.