[Kde-i18n-fa] Fwd: Farsi/Persian Mozilla 1.1 announcemment

Mohsen Sajjadi kde-i18n-fa@mail.kde.org
Tue, 19 Nov 2002 23:30:32 -0800 (PST)

--0-1760032886-1037777432=:16382

--0-183577734-1037777432=:16382

Dear Reader
You can find langpacks for Farsi Mozilla, currently at verion 0.52beta for Mozilla 1.1 and soon to release for mozilla 1.2b ( as soon as it's stable on my pc), at:
http://persianmozilla.sourceforge.net/
http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/persianmozilla/fa-IR1.1-0.52beta.xpi?download
Could people using linux test this on linux and give me their feedback.
thnx
 Mohsen

--0-183577734-1037777432=:16382

Dear Reader<p>
You can find langpacks for Farsi Mozilla, currently at verion 0.52beta for Mozilla 1.1 and soon to release for mozilla 1.2b ( as soon as it's stable on my pc), at:
If u r in a hurry to d/l the langpacps (i.e. u just can't wait):
Could people using linux test this on linux and give me their feedback. <p>thnx<p> Mohsen