[Kde-i18n-fa] Google Persian Translation is %100 complete

Aryan Ameri kde-i18n-fa@mail.kde.org
Sun, 1 Dec 2002 22:46:31 +0330

On Thu November 28 2002 23:24, Amir Youssefi wrote:
>  Thanks to all people who have responded to previous announcements,
> Google.com Farsi Translation became %100 complete today (that is all
> sentences are translated) .
>
>  Please continue editing the translations to make sure all are correcte=
> to an acceptable level before the page goes online=20

Well, Maybe I'm mistaking, but the same day that you asked for assistance=
=20
regarding farsi google, I went to google, signed up as a translator, and =
to=20
my surprise saw that everything regarding farsi is 100% complete.=20
BTW, isn't the site online now? I mean what is this site?=20
http://www.google.com/fa  ?

Cheers
--=20
Calling their enemies "terrorists" was an excuse for
the Nazis to do whatever violation of the human rights.

Aryan