[Kde-i18n-eo] stable kde4

Cindy McKee cfmckee at gmail.com
Fri Jul 11 11:55:37 UTC 2008

El la dissendolisto kde-i18n-doc-request

> and so, where is stable kde4 now?
" As I said in my other email (yay for being read), there is no more KDE 4 as
stable l10n branch, for now.
KDE 4.0 translations are now in branches/KDE/4.0/kde-l10n/, and this also mean
scripty will -not- run anymore for them.

branches/stable/l10n-kde4 will contain KDE 4.1.x translations, but after the
tagging on 22th. I will make you know about that, don't worry for now. "
Ne gravas, cxu? Laux mi, ili bezonas revenigi la funkciadon de KDE
antaux ol mi laboros plu. :(
Sendube, mi ne prilaboros KDE 4.1.
--
Cindy McKee