[Kde-i18n-eo] Fwd: Re: Patch for trunk/www/areas/docs: add eo

Oliver.Kellogg at t-online.de Oliver.Kellogg at t-online.de
Fri Aug 5 19:30:55 UTC 2005

Subject: Re: Patch for trunk/www/areas/docs: add eo
Date: Friday 05 August 2005 20:32
From: Oliver Kellogg <okellogg at users.sourceforge.net>
To: Rainer Endres <endres at physos.org>
Cc: kde-18n-eo at lists.kde.org

On Friday 05 August 2005 20:06, Rainer Endres  <endres at physos.org> wrote:
> This will not work. The whole docs.kde.org framework changed.

Ah, okay.

> I added all languages with at least 5 docs or the User Guide so far.
>
> Esperanto did not show up in my statistics at all so I did not add it.

Well, I did the Umbrello User Manual translation, see
trunk/l10n/eo/{docs,docmessages}. Plus I think the
Cervisia manual is translated, but I'll check up on that.

> I will add Esperanto tonight, but if it has only one or two docs, it will
> look really odd on there. It will show up tomorrow, search will need
> another week since the index is run only once a week.

Ah, yes. I'm cc'ing this to the kde-i18n-eo list. Hey people, what's
happening? Anybody working on increasing Esperanto's visibility
within KDE?

> [...]
> Maybe a stupid question, what is the native name of Esperanto (Like
> "Deutsch" for German) ? I need that for the next level of functionality of
> docs.kde.org.

Same in all languages I know of, including of course Esperanto itself.

Oliver