[Kde-i18n-eo] nova tradukisto

Jordi mumismo at wanadoo.es
Wed Sep 10 21:16:21 UTC 2003

I'm a member, but i can't post, as it happens also with other mailing list i
think it's a problem of my kmail cvs or somthing. I've also realized that
i can't send mails to some people so just to make sure i'll send you this
mail for third time, if it arrives several times, i'm really sorry.
This message is sent thought other server so i'll try to reach the list also

I paste down here you the mail that i sent to the list, please repost there
and answer.

saluton
mi estas nova tradukisto.
mi estas lerni esperanto.
mi estas traduki kdetoys.
I'll use english now on because still need a lot to learn of esperanto.
Sorry.

I've translated around 50 messages in kdetoys files, it's ok to send here
that
files? i've no cvs write access so i need to send them to someone.
My plan is translate kdetoys and become "esperanto kdetoys maintainer" as
kdetoys is easy and don't really change much i can maintain it in 100%
easily, when done (and learn more) i'd like to go to other module as for
instance kdepim or kdenetwork that are bigger and change more often.
My idea is that you can count in me to keep that files translated so you
don't
have to worry about it but don't ask me more because i may have no more time.

an util program:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/libera-vortaro/

Till now i thought that the esperanto translation was death, because i send a
mail to eo at li.org and nobody answered, i send the mail here because i think i
saw it in a file, this must be changed IMHO.

And a question, how do you translate:

Name=Sidebar Weather Report

It's the only text i need to translate in destop_kdetoys

regards
Jordi Polo