[Kde-i18n-eo] Nia webpag^o

Heiko Evermann Heiko.Evermann at gmx.de
Sun Nov 30 22:02:58 UTC 2003

Hi Jordi,

good to hear from You again. I hope that your job will really become
better soon.

Concerning the Website:
The website is now built in a way that can easily be extended. I started
with a simple version, just to get the basic framework running. The menu
is generated by PHP. So we can add whatever we like. At the moment the
pages are very small. Basically it is the original page taken apart in
several pages.

If you like, you can also send us texts in English and we can translate
them together. Any ideas are welcome.

Regards,

Heiko